Hello 2022!

Is it too late to make a welcome post for 2022? I hope not!


Lately I've been busy with so many things. I know it's not an excuse but most of the time I've been writing down in my journal the old fashioned way or posting reflections and quotes in my FB page. I've also been trying to do more YT videos which I daresay is doing quite okay despite it rawness. So that's probably why I've neglected my blog. So sorry! :(


Nonetheless, I felt that it is only right that I still post one to welcome 2022 here. Hurray for the New Year!


New years give us a sense of fresh beginnings, another chance to start anew, and to push for goals to motivate us in the coming months. For me, my January has been pretty set. Since last year, I've been going back and forth to my doctor and unfortunately, my papillary thyroid carcinoma is not yet gone. I have to do another round of radioactive iodine (RAI) therapy this month. I just filed my medical leave and I'm currently on another grueling (less grueling than last time, I think!) low-iodine diet and hormone fasting for prepare for my upcoming RAI.


I hope and pray that things will be better for me this time and that the higher dose will do its trick in removing whatever's causing my high thyroglobulin levels. I've had my share of tears last year but sometimes letting go and letting God gives us a sense of relief. This 2022, I claim for healthier and better things ahead.


Here's a New Year's Eve photo with my family for 2022. Cheers!


Mommy Mai, Rasta Boy & Daddy Keen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao