Hello August 2020!

A new month has arrived! I hope August is a more blessed, healthy, and fruitful month for all of us

I was a bit anxious about the start of August. Well primarily because it's when I stop taking my hormones in preparation for my radioactive iodine scan by the end of the month.

What does this mean for me? It means my energy levels will go low, I'll have more episodes of hypocalcemia, and I'll probably get fat because my digestive system is going to slow down as well. But I've had worse days I think. At least now I know what to expect so I can prepare ahead.

I'm praying that this month will be filled with successes in work and personal life. I pray that my scan will show good results. I'm also praying for less Covid-19 infections and a possible vaccine that can eventually turn things for the better.

Hello August 2020! Please be better to us ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao