Opening Your Heart.. Again and Again



I came across this quote and I immediately fell in love with it. It aptly describes how I felt back when I met my husband in Cebu four years ago. It's also very timely as Valentine's day is approaching.

It's about taking chances in love even if there's a possibility of getting hurt, taking a risk despite the uncertainties that come with it. And in taking that chance and its risks, we find meaning and even perhaps love.

To those who have fell in love and got hurt again and again, it's no easy feat. But if we can be open to love again, no matter how scary the possibility of being brokenhearted is, the fact we took the chance once more means we will never give up searching for the right person. And in my experience, along with those I knew who waited for quite a long time, God hears our prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao