Looking Back at January 2020

January has been a roller-coaster month, not only for me, but for a lot of people I know as well.

We've been through some rough times due to the Taal eruption and corona virus scare. Kobe was not my primary sports idol, but his death sent me and everyone else a huge wave of sadness. My worst for the month was probably the loss of a friend, my dear Kurt, due to cancer.

Despite the heartbreaks of January, I am still thankful for the many beautiful moments and reunions it brought me. I was able to get a medical clearance to go back to work and travel. I was able to see my friends and colleagues again, catching up with some gatherings that I missed last holiday season.

It's also been a very busy month at work. I haven't really been able to catch up on everything and I feel like I have been asking the same things from before. But I am thankful for all the support and understanding from everyone. I feel blessed to be able to work and be more active again.

It's been tough and the corona virus crisis hasn't died down yet. I'm praying for more peaceful and productive months this year, for healing and protection around the world, and more meaningful moments spent with loved ones and friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao