2020 Resolutions

Last Jan 1, Keen and I were able to break free from our 2019 resolution of 'No Beer for the Year.' As we drank our first bottle of ice-cold beer for over a year, we discussed our possible joint resolutions this 2020.

There were some suggestions like 'no softdrinks for the year' and 'no meals after 6pm' which were certainly a whole level of difficulty for me and even for Keen. We learned our lesson last 2018 that we shouldn't make unfeasible resolutions that we cannot follow through for the rest of the year. And so after finishing a bottle or two and making some final negotiations, this is our final 2020 resolution: to reach 50 and 60 kilos for me and Keen respectively by the end of the year!

It's definitely more challenging for me since I was the one who gained a significant amount of weight during my medical situation last quarter. Nonetheless, I'm enthusiastic about it as I need to be healthier and I want to feel more confident about my body. Keen and I have made some plans how to achieve it. We have the rest of the year and we'll make sure that we get there slowly but surely.

Also, I wanted to add a personal resolution or challenge for me this year. I want to be able to write a blog post every week this 2020. I felt like I haven't given myself enough time to write more and I want to push myself to do so. Writing is my passion. But like any other talent, it is something that needs practice over time. So I want to practice and improve my writing by doing a weekly post, as well as impart more experiences, reviews, and insights to more people.

And so this wraps up my first post for the first week of 2020. Cheers and happy new year! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao