Early Morning Thoughts: New Beginnings

4:32am

I'm in the cab on my way home from a mid/night shift. I'm looking at the supermoon on a dark cloudless sky. And somehow I find myself whispering a prayer, one that I have repeatedly said to God when I am anxious about new beginnings.

"Lord, to You I lift up all my worries and fears, my hopes and my dreams."

Less than 2 weeks from now I will be transferring to a new job. Although I have weighed the pros and cons, a part of me prays that things will work out well for me. I am definitely excited but nervous at the same time. And in these times of uncertainty, I turn to God to whom all good things come from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao