Thank You 2018 and Hello 2019!

2018 has been an exhilarating ride.

The year started out with an unexpected shift in my career path. There were many struggles along the way and the learning curve was steep. But I was able to cope up with the help of my mentors, colleagues, and team mates.

I also married the love of my life last September. The preparations were tough and I thought I was going to faint before I walked down the aisle. But everything turned out more perfectly than I could have ever imagined it.

Keen and I also had our dream honeymoon in Japan. It was probably the best international trip we've had so far. We explored many places and ate a lot of our favorite Japanese food. it was really a dream come true.

Then there's the married life where Keen and I had to go through many changes and adjustments. But we were so blessed to have been supported by both our families as we started a new life in our new home. It's been more than two weeks and we can officially say that we have settled down.

Indeed, the past year has been filled with beautiful memories that we will always cherish. Thank you 2018!

Now, 2019 will be a better year filled with love and success.

As we work our way to become better this year, I pray and claim in the Lord that 2019 will bring forth more blessings and triumphs. May everything we do, be done in love for God and family.

Looking forward to many better things, stronger relationships, good health, and more wonderful experiences this year. Hello 2019!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao