We Finally Tied the Knot!

Yes! We finally tied the knot last Saturday, September 29. It has been a crazy weekend for me and Keen. I'm writing this article as we board our plane for Japan. I just figured it might be too late if I post this after our honeymoon.

We are just overwhelmed with love and gratitude from everyone who came and congratulated us. A huge shoutout to our parents for their love and support. Also, many thanks to our families, friends and loved ones. Many of whom came from different places just to celebrate with us. Special thanks to our coordinator Liz and her team. Their work was simply splendid. Everyone gave many positive feedback about the program, decor, etc.

Also, a huge thank you from me to ex boyfriend and now husband Keen. Your surprise dance number with the 'Let's Go Boys' truly made the celebration more special. To quote my mom, they forgot they were hungry when they saw all of you dance. I'm still laughing every time I see the videos.

And most especially, thank you Lord. To You, we lift up all our hopes and dreams, our worries and fears. Your grace has made us meet each other's soul, that we may be one and whole. We pray for a marriage full of love and understanding. Bless us Lord that we may bring You glory always.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao