Counting the Days

A few days from now Keen and I will be saying our I Do's to each other. People have been asking how we feel now that the date draws near. We feel excited and overwhelmed at the same time. And there's this inexplicable feeling that stirs us inside, like constant butterflies in our stomach.

We barely had nine months to prepare. But I'm grateful for all the blessings that came our way to be able to pull it off in a short time.

I pray for a successful and meaningful event. More importantly, I pray for a blessed marriage that comes after the ceremony and celebrations.

The wedding stamps the beginning of a happy ending, the start of forever. And so now we begin counting the days until we finally spend a lifetime together.




Photos by Keir Ashley Lim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao