Being Healthier

I haven't been publishing some works for a while here in my blog. I say publish because I have been writing a lot of drafts but I haven't had the time to continue and proofread them. Anyway, I wanted to write down a short post just to capture the fleeting ideas in my head right now and the reflections that come with it.

I was recently sick which is nothing new. But it is annoying how it has become a norm for me. In as much as I would like to be healthier, at some point the food, weather or some virus would affect me. And learning from my previous mistakes, I cannot neglect simple symptoms that could worsen if not immediately treated. But now it appears as if I'm just overreacting over small things.

I have accepted the fact that my body or my immune system is not really that strong. But I have been doing my best to take care of myself. I have shifted my practices and the personal products I have used. I am working on going back to excercising more. I'm beginning to look into what I am eating and even drinking.

I hope that I can do better and be better. I'm doing this not only for myself but also for the ones who care and look after me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao