A Good Friday Reflection

This morning my family and I had our traditional way of the cross. Ever since I can remember, it has been our lenten devotion every Good Friday.

What's special this year is that we are complete. It has been quite a while since we've had a perfect attendance. For the past few years there was a sibling missing because of work or other commitments. So it was indeed a very good Good Friday for all of us.

As I reflected upon our uphill journey, I prayed for strength that we may continue this wonderful journey of life as a family and individuals. With my upcoming wedding, I'm not sure when will be the next time we will be complete in our way of the cross. And so I also pray for more beautiful and meaningful moments with each other.

❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao