Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a personal post for my fiancé James Keen.

Babe, thank you for the wonderful night. I secretly hoped you'd take me to Chez Nous for our date because of their seven course meal. Hahaha. But when they announced that they were fully booked a few hours after they posted their Valentine's promo, I never expected you'd be able to get us a table. Apparently, you already reserved way ahead. You really knew what I wanted. So thank you so much!

Thank you for making each day special. Even if we fight sometimes, you always make sure that we patch up before we sleep. Thank you for always looking after me, your sometimes sickly and forgetful girlfriend. Thank you because you always support and believe in me, even if most of the time I doubt myself.

From the bottom of my heart babe, I love you! Happy Valentine's Day ❤️



*similar post from my IG :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao