1st Year Work Anniversary in VXI

Today marks my first year in VXI Global. It is my third company in my five years of corporate career.

The first few months were typically the challenging months. Trying to learn new skills, having someone under you, and immersing yourself in a new working environment were some of the things I needed to adjust to right away.

Just when I was getting more settled at work, more changes and challenges came along the way. Tougher decisions had to be made. Paradigms had to shift and adaptation was key.

But more than those work related challenges, I underwent one of my toughest medical trials in my life. I had to take a leave for a month because of my swollen knee. And it didn't stop at that. A few weeks after, I got hospitalized again because of pneumonia. Then it was followed by a dental operation for my impacted tooth.

Thankfully, VXI's HMO was able to cover most of my medical expenses. I am also very grateful for my family and colleagues for understanding and supporting me.

Now, as I move forward towards a new year with the company, I pray for strength and wisdom to overcome all the challenges ahead of me.

Happy work anniversary VXI! :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao