My Road to Recovery: My Gratitude

I couldn't sleep so I decided to write this post this instead.

The past few days have been really tough. There's the physical struggle where pain is inevitable. Then the mental part is a deeper struggle only few could understand. There's also the emotional part where suppressed frustrations and anger are beginning to manifest.

But I'd like to take this opportunity to be grateful instead. So thank you to my family for being my rock in my everyday life. Without whom, I might not find the courage to stand again. I love you all so much.

And a special thank you to my man, who was with me almost every single night I was in the hospital, who took a leave on the day of my operation just to hold my hand before I was taken away, who listened to my deepest thoughts, doubts, and fears, who had to sacrifice with me because my health was a priority. Your presence always gives me a leap of joy. Thank you for putting me to bed before you leave. And thank you for bringing me out, to enjoy life and feel free again even if I still have to use the crutches.

I love you.. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao