Encouragement Photo Challenge - October

It has been two weeks since my left knee got swollen. I haven't been able to walk properly since. It's been two weeks since I have been to the office or simply just outside the house aside from the hospital. For someone like me who loves to walk around and finds joy in roaming around the city, it has indeed been two long weeks.

But tonight as I contemplate on the unfortunate things in my life, I was able to identify the good things I have in my life as well. And truly, I am grateful to God that I have my loved ones who have supported me all throughout my journey. Despite the fact that I've become so dependent on the many of the basic routinary procedures I have in life, I have so much to be grateful for. And in that gratitude and love, I take my inspiration to do my best in my recovery.

So my Encouragement Photo for this month of October is about strength. No matter what happens to us in life, we have to draw strength from the people we love so that we are inspired to move forward. We have to draw strength from within us so that we can push ourselves to stand up again. And we have to draw strength from God from whom all strength and hope comes from.


Don't give up and never falter in what you need to do. Be strong and know that you can do anything through God who gives us strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao