My Top 3 Must-See Places in Cebu

Lately I've been looking back at my memories during my brief stay in Cebu. I was able to explore much of the island but nine months was not enough. Even during my last trip to Cebu last year, I was only able to visit Aguinid Falls and revisit Simala.

Hopefully when there's another opportunity for me to visit Cebu, I'll be able to explore new places. Here are some of the places I wish I'll be able to go to when I return.

Bantayan Island

This beautiful island is located in the northernmost area of Cebu. It gained more popularity when it was featured in the movie 'Camp Sawi'. My boyfriend has been to Bantayan and he's been wanting to go back there with me. Unfortunately when we were in Cebu last year, the weather was not so good so it was not advisable to ride the boat to the island. I hope we'll be able to finally go to Bantayan the next time around.

Moalboal

Moalboal is famous for its island hopping activities. There's the Pescador island teeming with corals and sea creatures. They also have Turtle Bay Hunting, Million Sardine Run and Dolphin Watching activities. I've had many friends who have been to Moalboal. Their selfies with the corals, turtles, sardines and dolphins looked very exciting. I hope when I get a chance to visit, the weather will be good enough to spot the dolphins.

Sumilon Island

I have been to Sumilon Island once. But because the group I was with was in a hurry to go back due to their flight, we were only able to enjoy the island for 30 minutes. The Sumilon white sandbar was exceptionally beautiful. I hope I could stay overnight at Sumilon when I get back. 

For our future travels in Cebu, I will probably be booking with a trustworthy travel and tours agency to make sure that our time and resources are maximized. So far, Affordable Cebu Tours offers complete and affordable tours for these places I'm planning to visit in the future.

Bantayan Tour by Affordable Cebu Tours

Hope to see you soon Cebu! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao