My Late Birthday Post for Keen ❤️

It was my boyfriend's birthday last week. Unfortunately for me, I have been quite sick last week. It started with an acidic stomach which caused my throat and tonsils to irritate. Then came the fever and all.

I had planned out everything a month in advance which was good because I was able to purchase some things ahead. But it was difficult to execute because I hadn't been feeling well.

Although I was able to bake him the cake filled with his favorite chocolate, our time after family dinner was cut short because he had to take me home right away. I had to take a leave that night from work. Instead of enjoying further his birthday night, he stayed at home with me and watched me as I slept until it was time for him to go home.

The remaining days he spent looking after me, picking me up from work and bringing me the fruits I needed to eat. Today I just slept while he sat by my side. I woke up feeling much better. Then he drove me to get some freshly opened coconut.

I looked back at the week that had passed. It was his birthday week but he spent most of his time taking care of me. He didn't complain or anything. And I feel so blessed and grateful for having a loving, understanding, and caring man in my life.

Keen, everyday I am grateful for having you in my life. Thank you for always taking care of me because you know that I am clumsy and sickly. Thank you for extending your patience especially when you are waiting for me to get out of the office. Thank you because you always choose me over your pride.

Again, happy 26th birthday my love. You bring so much joy and meaning in my life. I hope that God will always bless and protect you. I love you so much, now and always ❤️




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao