Encouragement Weekly Photo Challenge - Week 8

The past week has been an exhausting one. Aside from the physical and mental stresses, I had to go through some emotional ordeals as well.

As such, I found myself oversleeping on a Saturday morning, too tired to get up from bed and eat breakfast. I had some personal errands that day and even thought of going to the office to finish some work. But I was too tired that I couldn't do any of it. I had to give myself some time to get some decent sleep and recover. I had to stop neglecting myself and prioritizing others. This time, I had to give myself some love.

Sometimes we forget that we need to love ourself first before we can truly love others. Don't be too hard on yourself and know your worth. You are beautiful and deserving.

So I say this to myself and everyone else, 'Always Love Yourself' ❤️


Comments

  1. I agree so much. Long time follower of your blog. I hope your ordeals pass. God always gives us these challenges to test us and I know you will pass them with flying colors. Love your self gurl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao