Encouragement Weekly Photo Challenge - Week 7

I know it's a bit late for my week 7 photo challenge. Nonetheless, here is my encouragement photo for the week which is about gratitude.


The past week has been quite tiresome for me. Everything was just dragging and exhausting, running a lot of stuff in the office and going to the gym. I feel like complaining about the problems and restraints I have in life. But then I realized that there's so much to be thankful for despite all my dilemma. If I could shift my attitude towards gratitude, I can see a more positive outlook in life. I can be thankful for the work that provides me financial resources, for my family and friends who love me, and for this opportunity to live a simple yet extraordinary life.

Gratitude is indeed the best attitude!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao