Happy Anniversary My Love ❤️

Tonight, as I lay down in bed happily exhausted from today's events, I write a brief post just to share how grateful I am to the guy who made my world a brighter place.

James, in the course of one year we've probably said a lot cheesy statements to each other. And yet sometimes I feel like words are not enough to express my gratitude for the love that you brought into my life.

It's funny how sometimes I would still wonder how we ever came to this. Again and again, we remember our past and never imagined that we would end up being with each other. Thankfully, we never gave up despite the unfortunate circumstance we had to begin with. Now here we are, defying the odds and shrugging off prejudices. I couldn't be more happier with my decision of saying yes to be your girl a year ago.

Happy Anniversary my love! One year down and hopefully on our way to forever ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao