Encouragement Weekly Photo Challenge - Week 3


In this Holy Week, I go back to the Bible to find encouragement in life and inspiration for my photo challenge.

On my way home last night from a hectic Monday grind, I find myself humming the song 'Here I am to Worship' by Hillsong. The last line of the song refers to Romans 10:13 which says "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

The line aptly describes what I felt earlier that day. I was in a middle of a crisis at work. I needed support and saving. I had to think and move fast despite the delays that I've been experiencing. It was during one of those brief moments of pause that I silently cried to God for help. And despite the hopelessness I felt that time, I knew I had to draw strength from Him and move on to the next. Thankfully, after hours of communicating to everyone, my crisis was finally resolved.

I thank and praise God for His goodness and the goodness of the people who helped me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao