Daily Reflections - April 4, 2017

It's been a while since my last Daily Reflection post. Life has been a whirlwind the past few days. Even now, I'm taking a quick break from the crazy tasks at hand to write a little and gain some sanity.

Yesterday felt terrible. It was one of those days when I didn't want to get up and work. And yet I worked for 13 hours answering calls and emails, and procuring items here and there. It's crazy how sometimes it's the little things that make everything, well, crazy.

But I cannot complain any further. I just need to get my head up and carry on with what I can. Thank God for a supportive boyfriend who has a better emotional quotient than me. Sometimes a little conversation can help lighten the burden can motivate you to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao