Happy Valentines and Happy Birthday Ma!

Yesterday, people went on to celebrate Valentines day with their loved ones while others spent it alone at home or somewhere else. Nonetheless, it was a lovely day full of surprises, bouquets of all sorts, and Jollibee burgers. Lol

I remember last year's Valentines day. The night before was a karaoke night with new friends from the previous weekend's climb. We went on singing until Valentines day and we were just so happy. It was also the day when we (boyfie and I) admitted that we liked each other. It was a crazy whirl of events thereafter.

Fast forward to this year's Valentines, James and I are celebrating our first as a couple. We had a wonderful time at the White House Fusion Fusion Cuisine and Wine Lounge. We were back at the place where we had dinner before I said yes to be his girlfriend. As usual, the food was great. We loved the unagi, wagyu beef and pumpkin soup. We wished we had more!

Appetizers 

Picture after dinner

Also, today is my mom's 62nd birthday. She looks like she's still in her 50's, charming and wise as ever. I love you mom! Sorry for all my shortcomings as a daughter. You know I'm always here to support and love you.

Me and mommy dear

February has been full of celebrations for me. There's so much to be thankful for and I'm grateful for every blessing that's come to my life. Spread the love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao