Daily Reflections - February 6, 2017

Today is a sunny Monday. I cleaned up my desk and made some breakfast. I looked outside my window and saw the plants in our backyard basking brightly under the sun. It's a beautiful day, a contrast to the gloomy rainy days in the past week.

I woke up with a good feeling about the days ahead. Sure, there are some things that remind me of the past I left behind. Sometimes I miss the places and the people. But we know better for ourselves on which path to trod, what decisions to make, and the time we need to do so.

There will be new things to look forward to this month of February. I know there will be new challenges ahead. But I gather my strength and confidence to claim victory over them. 

I think I've grown enough to know better things for myself. This time I'll do so much more. Full speed ahead :)

Breakfast in desk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao