Small Moments

They say it's the small things that matter. I'd say it's those small moments that last forever.


It seems so nostalgic for me. Exactly a year ago, this photo of our high school batch reunion was taken. It was one of many pictures in our small gathering last year. This particular one captured the brief moment we spoke to each other just before I left, the quick exchange of details which led to a series of unexpected events. Who would've thought that this perfectly captured moment was when it all began.

Happy 9th monthsary James. I'm glad our paths crossed a year ago. We've probably said every cheesy line we could possibly say and yet here I am saying them again. It's because love will never grow tired of repeating how much we are in love. Love will never be ashamed to shout to the world the joys of loving. Love will always be too great to contain. Love will always be a joy to share. And I am happy to share all the small moments with you.

I love you :)


PS-photo courtesy of our freelance photographer friend Kim Lagrama. Visit her site at kimlagrama.com for stunning landscapes, portraits and perfectly captured moments ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao