My 2017 Goals

The new year gives us a sense of fresh beginnings and hope. I'd like to take advantage of this by motivating myself to create my 2017 goals.

For my goals, I am using the SMART criteria. This is an acronym for Specific, Measurable (I'd like to use Motivational as well), Attainable, Relevant and Timely which a popular mnemonic used in effectively setting goals. Goals should not be vague and subject to interpretation. It has to be feasible and relevant to one's priorities.

With this, I will be posting here some of the goals I have set for myself this year. I hope this will constantly remind me of the things I need to finish before the year ends.

My 2017 Goals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao