Daily Reflections - January 6, 2016

There are some things we ask for that don't usually arrive at the time we expect them to. Maybe because some things are meant to be delayed. Maybe because some things are not meant to be pursued right away. Maybe because our expected time isn't the really the best time.

Now I feel anxious, excited, nervous.. Many things are ahead of me. I don't know what the future truly holds but I pray for the best. I know this time it will be tougher. Then I must do my best to toughen myself as well, to prepare for whatever lies ahead and grow better.

So today, by God's grace, I move another step forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao