Daily Reflections - January 17, 2017

Today's my last day in work. Barely four days after I've finalized my resignation, I find myself packing up the stuff I brought to the office to personalize my working area. By the end of the day, the desk I'm occupying will be back to its original state of emptiness.

It seems like an ordinary day for me. It doesn't feel like I'm no longer going back tomorrow. I really haven't packed up everything yet. There's so much to clean-up. It's going to be another goodbye, one that is so surprising and swift.

Someone will soon replace me. Life goes on for everyone including me. Goodbyes will eventually turn to hellos. The present will now become a past. But the relationships and the memories will always remain. I leave with a good heart and a pleasant goodbye.

'Til then, Team Phoenix! :)

The promising view from the office during my last afternoon at work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao