Daily Reflections - December 11, 2016

It's been more than a week since my last blog. This past week has been crazy and wonderful.

The office was buzzing with so much activities for the Christmas party. There were tiresome nights practicing and preparing props for the group presentation. I had to juggle in between my preparation for the Kalokalike contest and hosting for the program. I wasn't even sure how I was going to pull off everything during the event.

Finally, we had the Christmas party yesterday and it was a blast! I won 5th place in the Kalokalike contest and our group won 3rd. I also had good feedback regarding my hosting which was quite a relief. Although I missed a good dinner and exhausted myself so much, it was all worth it.

To God be the glory!

PS-To cap off the week, my love is finally home for good! Woohoo :)

Me dressed as Audrey Hepburn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao