BFF Dates

It's time again for the annual Christmas/New Year date for me and my best friend Kim. We've known each other from high school since 2004. It's amazing how far we've gone and how we remain as friends up to now.

Since she went to Manila for college, our dates and sleepovers have exponentially decreased. Nonetheless, the excitement of sharing stories over coffee or wine remains the same. Today is no exception.

She's had a rough time this year, facing some unexpected circumstances and decisions in life. Although I've had my own ups and downs this year, 2016 has been relatively a happier year for me.

Being with each other is like a breath of fresh air. When the world comes crushing in, being with each other's company is a comfort to the soul. We share each other's joys and triumphs, each success and heartache. We would also ground each other when one feels like floating on thin air.

I find it a great blessing to have found a best friend that I could share my inner thoughts with. One whom I could share my selfish opinions without the fear of being judged. Someone who can be brutally honest out of love and care. I hope that wherever life takes us, we'll continue having these BFF dates.

Lovelots Kim! :)

Catching up over donuts and coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao