The Giving Journal 2017

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf  has finally released four designs for their 2017 Giving Journal and I couldn't be more excited! I have always collected stamps for CBTL's Giving Journal since 2013. This year will be more special since my boyfriend will be collecting stamps with me. Yay!

The Giving Journal has always been a great companion for me. It's where I write down personal notes or new ideas for my crafts. It helps me schedule my events, organize my thoughts and realign my journey once in a while. It also serves as a cheat sheet during meetings with the bosses. There are other journals out there but I find the Giving Journal's simple and functional design more suitable for my needs.

Unlike previous years though, CBLT is nowhere near my workplace. It used to be beside our office (Abreeza) or a just few meters away (Ayala Cebu or High Street BGC). Nonetheless, it won't stop me from collecting stamps this season.

Speaking of which, you only need 12 stamps to claim your 2017 Giving Journal. Also, every Giving Journal redeemed throughout the season will fuel the dreams of CBTL scholars through Real LIFE Foundation. It is, after all, the season of giving.

I will be having a separate post for the Giving Journal itself once I've claimed it. For more info on the 2017 Giving Journal, you may visit http://brewyourbestyear.com/articles/start-your-giving-journey-with-the-coffee-bean-tea-leaf/.

Photo courtesy of brewyourbestyear.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao