Daily Reflections - Nov. 8, 2016

I was praying and thanking God this morning for the recent blessings He has given me. I was striving hard to pursue more opportunities because of some obligations. I was searching but I couldn't find the perfect answer.

Yesterday, I got a call that I've been advised to expect a few months ago. The past few months of waiting have actually made me forget that I've been waiting at all. I was excited at the same time nervous. And when I realized how good the timing was, I could only think about God and His purpose for everything. He must be grinning at me saying 'I told you, just wait my child.'

It's times like these when we are able to realize for ourselves what 'In God's time' means. We always hear it but we never know what it really is until we experience it. In many ways, God never fails to amaze me in his perfect timings. I feel humbled as I learn anew what patience and trust in His plans truly means.

Thank You Lord. You are amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao