Daily Reflections - Nov 14, 2016

I found myself staring blankly into space before writing this entry. I just came back from an amazing 3-day break. As soon as I came back to reality, life began to overwhelm me with so many things at hand. There are options to choose from, opportunities to turn down and decisions to be made. The future has never been more uncertain for me than ever.

These are the times when I need to give myself some space and time to think. These are moments of discernment. During these times we find ourselves at the crossroad, at the turning point of our lives.

But whatever confusion I am in now, I offer them to God. I pray that the Lord will guide me to choose the best path He has prepared for me. In Him, I put all my hope and trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao