More Ideas and More Action

Lately, ideas have been popping out of my mind. New ideas on my favorite crafts. Fresh ideas on business and investments. Ideas inspired by other influences who are making their good mark in the local and global market. These ideas are just too many that I had to write them down before they could get away like it did before. Now that I have these ideas written down, I need more action.

For an idea without action is useless. A plan without execution is a waste. Ideas demand to be carried out. They are meant to be explored further.

As an Industrial Engineer and a soon-to-be entrepreneur (I claim it!), I find myself doing a feasibility study for my ideas. I am excited. I want this to happen. With the proper product, channel and capital, I hope to be able to reach a wide market and find my way into the world of entrepreneurial possibilities.

Cheers to more ideas and action!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao