Love Comes Just in Time

I was browsing through my Facebook timeline when I saw my post from a few months ago sharing Shakira Sison's post.



Then my post reads as follows:

"I remember the time when my life had bled dry and how I prayed that the drought would someday fade away.

That someday took some time. It broke and flaked away some parts of me. It was a misery I just kept at bay for quite some time. Then everything else just blacked out.

But it's crazy how sometimes we find directions during the most unexpected time of our lives.

In the end, we always find someone. Maybe not someone we perfectly yearn for, but someone we lovingly deserve.

Everything else followed

#justintime "



Everyone longs to be loved. Someday, when we have turned away from all the pain and loneliness, life will take a turn and love will come in just the right time. Then we will realize that the emptiness we felt back then helped us appreciate more the fullness brought about by love. Sison was right, you'll eventually forget that there was a time that you weren't loved.

To my boyfriend, happy 6th monthsary Keen. It's been only half a year but it seems like six years have already passed. Thank you for taking me in with all my scars. Thank you for being an understanding, patient and kind man. Thank you for loving me and for letting me love you.


I love you ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao