It's The Little Things ♥

It's the little things you do that make me fall in love.

It's when you look for my hand when we walk.
It's when you patiently wait for me to arrive at the jeepney stop.
It's when you greet me each morning and tell me 'I love you'.
It's when you drive me to work when it's cold and raining.
It's when you make me laugh even if I'm pissed off at you.

It's how you hold me when we kiss each other.
It's how you embrace me each time we see each other.
It's how you say goodnight and look back each time you leave.
It's how you make me feel beautiful even if I feel like I'm not.
It's how you express your love to me even in our times of silence.

And though you may think that these small things simply go unnoticed, they actually matter a lot to me. It's because it's the little things you do that make me fall in love with you more each day.

I love you ♥

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao