Daily Reflections - Oct 28, 2016

It's okay to cry sometimes.

I feel it refreshing to release those tears, to just let go of the emotions bottling up inside. It feels relieving to set my frustrations free rather than to keep it all suppressed. It simply feels better to give a good cry.

I won't hold back because it will defeat the purpose. I won't pretend that I'm okay because I know I am not. It's ok to be vulnerable at this moment. They will understand. They will leave me be. This cry is all I need, a few minutes of tears to get back to my stable self again.

Afterwards, I will wipe my tears and pick up from where I left. I won't allow any trace of sadness or frustration linger. I will be stronger and will never let it happen again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao