Daily Reflections - Oct 27, 2016

Life can be such a whirlwind sometimes. We scurry from one place to another. We cram reports or presentations for upcoming deadlines. We hurry to finish one task to move on to the next and so on.

Times like this can be exhausting. It easily eats up my energy before I could even finish the day. I realized that taking short periodic rests can help keep myself on track throughout the day. While coffee or chocolate can provide convenient spurts of energy, a quick mental break can have a better and longer effect. I would get away from my laptop for a while, get a cup of cold water or close my eyes for a few minutes. Taking a nap during lunch break works best for me too. It wouldn't hurt to take few pauses to get oneself back to the optimum state for a more efficient work.

Work may be important but it is important to take care of oneself as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao