Daily Reflections - Oct 26, 2016

There will be days when we feel so discouraged and demotivated. There will be days when we feel a lack appropriate recognition for all the hard work. There will be days when we feel that all our struggles just seem so pointless and unfair.
 
During these days, I try to remember why I’m doing this in the first place. I try to remember my reasons and goals for being here. I remember the love I infuse in all of my work, the real reason for all of my labour. Then I realize that what I'm doing now is a small sacrifice in the greater scheme of things.
 
Life isn’t going to be fair at all times. Being discouraged is part of the journey. We will not always get what we want. We will not always be gratified the way we want. But know that there are more things to be grateful for. We just need to grow more, persevere more and understand more. With this, we hope to able to do more, give more and perhaps even love more.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao