Daily Reflections - A Commitment

It was Sept 9 last year when I opened this blog. It is not much but I am happy to be able to write and share a piece of myself to the audience that this blog is able to reach to. Reading through my posts, I feel though that I haven't been consistent in publishing my write ups. I even have drafts dated last year that I can no longer relate to.

With this, I am going to start a habit of writing down my daily reflections. I may not necessarily post every day since some reflections are best kept between me and God or others. But I will do my best to post as often as I can. This will help me keep track of my situation, feelings and opinion. This will allow me to be to more open about my inner thoughts and possibly relate to others who share the same.

I truly hope I can commit to writing frequently this time. The contents will be brief like this post but will concisely articulate that of my daily reflections in life.

Cheers to more writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao