Happy Easter!

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling well. I couldn't get up to do my work even if I had my laptop turned on already. The day just felt dragging and I've been feeling warm the whole day. I kept thinking about my pending tasks but I was mentally and physically worn out for no particular reason. By 8pm, I was already sound asleep.

I woke up today at 6am, feeling refreshed. It felt like my body absorbed the joy and energy of today's Easter. The Lord has risen. Alleluia!

So I'm blogging now, before doing anything else, to praise God for saving us and for giving us hope. May this Easter be a reminder of His great love for us.

Happy Easter! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao