Enjoying CBTL at Home

It was only when I started working when I discovered Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Our showroom/office both in manila and davao was just beside it. CBTL was then the most convenient coffee shop for me to grab a pandesal or have an informal meeting. Ever since then, I've grown to love CBTL. Even when I was moved to Cebu, it was my comfort place where I get to relax and enjoy my frappe. Their blends are just right for me. I love their planner and its doesn't require an absurd number of stamps to get it. Their pastas and sandwiches are great especially when paired with their iced tea. Their African Sunrise is my ultimate favorite in their list of beverages.

But now that I'm staying mostly at home, the closest CBTL is now two jeepney rides away. Good thing they launched this Ready Coffee, a 3-in-1 coffee stick that I can enjoy at home. It has the right blend for me and it starts me up for the day. Hopefully soon, they can offer delivery for their pandesal, especially the sardine and feta pandesal, to complement with the coffee. It'll definitely complete my morning! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao