Coming Home

I can't believe it's been almost two months since my last blog.

So much has happened during the time that I've been gone. There were many life changing decisions, sudden twists and turns, goodbyes and new beginnings.. And now here I am, back to where I always belong: Home.

Nothing can give you a better rest than being at home with your family. Everything becomes calm, nurturing and carefree. It's a peace of mind that you cannot exchange for anything material in this world.

It's almost a month now since I came back to Davao and I'm cherishing every moment of this rest period. I feel my mind, body and soul slowly recovering from fast paced life I've led. Sometimes we just need to stop for a moment and reevaluate. That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm thankful for my family and friends for always being there to understand and support me in my 'weirdness'.

Leaving the company was hard because I was saying goodbye to the people who have become so dear to me. But sometimes, we also need to prioritize ourselves. I will always be thankful for my memories in Alveo and in Cebu. My last month there has been very eventful, full of adventures and crazy moments. I have no regrets in leaving, only gratitude and love.

Right now, I just feel wonderful to be home :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao