The Beginning of an End

Today, I finalized a decision that has been discerned and postponed for over two years now. I finally filed my resignation letter.

It took a lot of courage to do it. I cried and thought about it a lot, which was something I was scolded of because I tend to overthink. There were many people I had to consult about it. Questions were asked, concerns were addressed and answers had to be given. In the end, it was all about one thing: my choice.

There are several reasons why I had to go but I don't need to expound on them. Sometimes, there are things that are too difficult to hold on to but letting them go is not without difficulty either. Parting has never been uncomplicated. And yet, we have to make decisions that will lead us somewhere we know we need to be.

Now, I count the days as I begin the end of my journey with our company. To be exact, I have 46 days left to straighten things out, pack up my stuff and say goodbye.

As I've said in my letter,

"I will cherish all the good and bad memories, the lessons and the triumphs, the failures and the heartaches, the wonderful people I’ve met and the amazing places I’ve been to."

My heart is full of gratitude to everyone who supported and accepted my decision :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao