When Dreams Cross Each Other

The wonderful thing about dreams is that when you've fulfilled another, you can always have a new one. Of course, dreams could also be simultaneous. More often than not, time is of the essence for these dreams. They can be demanding. They can take a lot of time and effort. It also take a lot of investment, both financially and emotionally. Sometimes it needs to start early, it needs to start now.

I'm on the verge of two dreams, like being in a crossroad leading to two paths, both providing a hopeful future contrasting each other.

How do you know which weighs better than the other? How do you know if it's time to leave or stay? How do you choose which one can provide more joy and growth? So many questions that only the heart can answer..




"I lift up to You Lord, all my hopes and dreams, my fears and failures, my tears and my joys. All that I am, You know better where to be planted. In your will, I rest my heart and I shall follow. Amen."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao