The #fivesecondprayermovement



I've been posting these random prayers in my twitter with the hashtag #fivesecondprayermovement. This idea came to me when I was travelling via airplane and I had so many worries with me. I found myself whispering a random prayer. It was brief and beautiful and it brought me relief and strength. Sometimes a small prayer is all we need. When I got my signal back, I posted that prayer on twitter, hoping to be able to share the meaning of that prayer to my friends and followers.

There are many circumstances in day when we can say a prayer - when you want to pray for the begging man you pass by on the street, when you see the news about the Syrian refugees fleeing their countries because of war, or for the health of your parents before you leave the house. A five-second prayer will do. So here I am sharing this prayer movement, so that during some random times of our life, we won't forget to praise, ask for forgiveness or thank God for all He has given us. I encourage everyone to post your prayers and add the tag #fivesecondprayermovement so that I may read, pray and share them as well.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao