Looking Back

I guess when you've recently added a year to your age, you can't help but look back at the years you've spent living the 'future' you've always been looking forward to.

It's true, what they say, how it seemed like yesterday when you were only 19 and now you're 24. A lot of things happened in those five years, a lot of tears, exams, broken hearts, time studies, interviews, meetings, presentations and food. Yes, I remember all the good food :)

Looking back, I am thankful for the wonderful years I've been through. There were a handful of moments that I felt regret. But in the end I was thankful. Each circumstance, each decision, each chance I took has led me to this destination, my destiny.

Each day, even if tough times have been tougher, I can only be more grateful. Quitting seemed an easy option but I thank God for the strength and resilience He has given me.

Looking back allows you to move forward with an attitude of gratitude :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao