I Still Have Time to Blog?!

With the super hectic schedule and travel I have for work, my friends were quite shocked upon learning that I recently created my personal blog. They can't believe that after long hours of travel and the usual OT, I still have time to blog. Well for me, it's a matter of 'Why not?'.

There's always time for everything. Time for work, time for leisure and time to be idle. Blogging is something that I've been wanting to do but I didn't even have time to look up on how to create one. At some point, I learned that with the proper management and a little more determination, I can do the things I want, one step at a time.

Blogging/writing gives me a different sense of fulfillment. There is joy in doing the things you are passionate about, whether it's teaching, cooking, dancing or playing an instrument. For me, blogging is the start of a different kind of commitment, a commitment to do and share the things I care and love, to share opinions on various life topics or to inspire others through a simple prayer.

Whatever it is that gives you meaning in life, don't take it for granted just because you're busy. Make time for it. Make time for yourself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao