How my Search for the Perfect Lipstick Led me to Human ♥ Nature




Lipstick is a must have for every woman. I never really accepted this fact until I started my corporate job. Basic makeup is required for the ladies and wearing lipstick is basic.

Eventually, I learned more about makeup and its basic essentials. My biggest problem was really the lipstick. My lips are the type that would easily dry up, crack and sometimes bleed. I bought different brands and tried several tricks that never really worked for me. Even if it’s just a tinted lip balm, I would find myself biting off the peeling skin after two to three hours.

And so I researched about lipsticks to look for the perfect one that would match my lips. In my research, I actually found out that there are many lipsticks in the market that are not safe since they contain toxic metals such as lead to brighten its colors. The accumulation of lead in the body due to wearing such lipsticks can lead to several ailments. Lipstick wears off because we unconsciously bite our lips or it transfers to what we eat or drink. Our skin, including our lips, also absorbs a certain amount of what we put in it. So when I found this out, I immediately searched for lipsticks that were all natural and safe. There were only a few tested brands out there that I barely even knew. Some seemed too expensive for me. But lo and behold, I finally found a brand that was perfect for me.

Human ♥ Nature is a social enterprise brand of natural beauty and personal care products, driven by its love for the Philippines, the poor, and the environment. Its products are acknowledged to have 100% no harmful chemicals. After reading around their website, I immediately called up their nearest branch and signed up to be a dealer.

Aside from wanting to become a regular user of their products, I went to become a dealer of Human ♥ Nature so that I can influence others in using these wonderful products that support many Filipino communities and their livelihood. I fell in love with the brand, its commitment to provide safe, effective and natural products, and the company’s passion to preserve and protect the environment.

So far, I have many customers and friends who are using Human ♥ Nature products. As for me and my lips, it has finally found the perfect shade of lipstick that doesn’t dry up my lips. I currently use Human ♥ Nature’s Crimson Glaze lipstick and the Flame Tree tinted lip balm :)


My makeup kit is now full of their mineral makeup essentials, from their mineral powder to their newest mineral eye shadow palette. I will be sharing this in a different post.

Feel free to contact me through my email if you are interested to purchase their products. I can accept orders from Davao or Cebu. I can also give discounts or freebies for bulk orders :)

Or if you want to become a social entrepreneur like me, please visit Human Nature at https://www.humanheartnature.com/ or at their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/humanheartnature/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao