LIFE UPDATE: USA 2024 Trip

This year, my husband and I had the great opportunity to visit his family in the states, specifically in Ohio. The trip was out of our plans and caught us off guard. Nonetheless, we were grateful for all the unexpected blessings we received that allowed us to make this trip a reality, especially the approval of our 10yr multiple-entry tourist visa.


Aside from staying at and getting familiar with Ohio, we also visited the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, and California, as well Washington DC. Of course, we had to stop by the mandatory tourist spots like Niagara Falls, Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, Lincoln memorial, and so much more. For me, Washington DC was the most memorable place we visited, considering all the monumental places we went to that felt like straight out of a postcard.

We also ate a lot, and I mean a LOT, of food from all types of cuisines. Servings were unusually large for us and felt like a single serving of food was actually good for me and my husband already. LOL. In Philadelphia, we had the best Philly cheesesteak from Geno's. After the Air Force Marathon, we drove from Dayton to Columbus where were able to try some amazing Ethiopian food as well. And while we did not have time to try the popular dollar pizzas of New York, we were able to treat ourselves to some really good steak and wine instead.


What made this trip extra special was being with our family. I know it meant more for my husband considering he could rarely be with them, especially his parents. I was able to visit my sister and her family in New Jersey too, which made me ecstatic because I missed my nephew so much.

We hope to visit more often, or stay longer when we can. After all, “Family is the most important thing in the world.” (Princess Diana).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances in Davao City

Getting a Health Certificate in Davao City

#KaonSerye: Best Japanese Food in Davao